Friday, May 28, 2010

Still a klutz- even in London

Ladies and gentlemen, my klutzy ways have officially followed me overseas.

Yesterday, I wore heels to work to balance out the fact that my internship lets me wear jeans. Unfortunately, when I was walking home down Oxford Street where the sidewalk is uneven, I twisted my ankle. It is now swollen, and I am pretty sure they don't sell ACE bandages in England.

Also, a few minutes ago my computer fell off my bed and hit me in the face, and the bridge of my nose is now cut and bleeding. I wish this were a lie, but it is unfortunately so true.

Combine this with my normal spilling and falling tendencies, and you have a recipe for disaster. Here's to hoping I don't die walking to class today! More later :)

1 comment:

  1. oh stephanie! awww i hope you're feeling better! and sorry to have to admit this, but i did laugh at first, only because you're the only person i know who could cut her nose on her computer, well besides beckerman! hahaha but in all seriousness, get better and please don't die!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete