Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thoughts from the airport

I am sitting in the Indianapolis Airport waiting for our 3:30 flight. It's hard to believe that this trip is finally here!! My parents came up yesterday to help me pack. I was surprisingly good about being able to choose what to pack and what to leave behind, but my bags are still so heavy that I can barely pull them. I also bought the wrong size carry on bag and I had to pay $50 to check it. Oops...

As long as I make it there safely and my bags make it there too, I don't think much else can bring me down right now. Finals week was a nightmare, and I have spent so much of the last week running around preparing for this trip. I am not used to being able to sit here without residents to deal with, exams to study for or articles to write... it's relaxing, but I kind of don't know what to do with myself. I downloaded every season of the West Wing, have 10 magazines I stole from the MMM in Eigenmann, and a bunch of new music, so that's a start.

I am ready for 8 weeks of fun and adventure in London, and wherever else this trip takes me. Bon voyage everybody! Next time I write it will be from Londontown :)

3 comments:

  1. i am in love with your blog already and our soon to be european adventures!!! i'm so happy for you that your time has finally come! and just you wait, i'll be there in no time! europe's not going to know what hit em'! ohhh yeaahhhh! safe travels and happy pub crawling! ;)
    miss you already!
    -kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Why didn't you tell me you have a twitter account?!?

    2. You'd better have so much fun you can barely stand it. And a learn a lot too, I guess. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between not cussing before your RA job and stealing magazines from the MMM, we've really corrupted you! :-)

    ReplyDelete