Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm here!

I am writing this blog entry from my flat in London! We just got here not too long ago, and we're just putting our feet up before we head out into the city to buy phones and essentials for the flat. It is insane that I'm actually here!!

Our apartment is small, but it's really adorable and modern. And the location can't be beat... we're a short walk away from the Thames and the London Eye! Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm here safe. The adventure begins now :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you made it home!! Is your apartment fully furnished?? It's so cool that you get to be so close to the Thames and London eye, I bet it's beautiful! I miss you and love you. I know you'll have such a great time. Also, I know today is your first day at your internship in the business mag. Update us on how it goes! and don't forget to kick some ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you made it there safely! Happy Shopping :)

    ReplyDelete