Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All grown up

Today was probably the best day I've had since I've been here.
1) Work was great. I am finally hitting it off with my coworkers, and I got to write some legit stories.
2) In England, beats are called patches and they say brilliant and cheers all the time.
3) I am covering my first event tomorrow!
4) There is a Hare Krishna center outside my office building, and they have a parade every day.
5) I cooked for myself. Stir fry. And it wasn't delicious, but for a first meal it was pretty darn good.
6) We wandered around London and found new parts of town and didn't get lost.
7) I went to a real British pub and had a blast.
I am very tired and probably could write this more eloquently if I weren't still jet lagged, but I was doing so good writing every day that I knew I had to keep it up. I LOVE London.

No comments:

Post a Comment